Tour to Kalach-on-Don - the city of military GloryPrivate tour Individual tourWith transportation Bus tourGroup tour Group tourDuration Duration 5 hours
Price: from 295 USD/1-3 pax
Tour to Kalach-on-Don – the city of military Glory.
Kalach-on-Don is a city in 80 km from Volgograd, where greatest encirclement of the German troops was completed on 23rd November 1942.
The tour includes visiting of the following sights:
- The bridge over the Don River, the latter being an outer defensive perimeter
- Common grave of the Soviet soldiers where burried more than 1000 soldiers which died during the defence and liberating Kalach
- T-70 tank memorial in Kalach-on-Don
- «Meeting of two fronts» memorial where was completed the encirclement of the German army on 23rd of November 1942 under Stalingrad
Additional sights to visit (extra payment):
- Golubinskaya stanitsa (the HQ of the 6th German army before encirclement, an old church of Saint Nicolas);
- Josef Stalin tank memorial and soviet mass grave on the Don steppe.
The price includes:
- tour program;
- transportation services;
- skilled guide-interpreter.
We also provide:
- Russian visa support (for free if the tour already ordered);
- Hotel reservations;
- Transportation services (airport-hotel-airport, railway station-hotel, or delivery from or to nearby towns etc);
3 steps to order one of our Stalingrad battlefield tours:
- Email your request for a tour;
- Specify the terms and the tour you would like to;
- Get the invitation and a hotel voucher from us to apply for Russian visa in the nearest consulate of Russia.
Our guides will take care you won't be lost. We provide constant support from meeting in airport, transportation, accommodation at the hotel, accompanied during the tour program, including the purchase of tickets to museums, etc., catering and other assistance during your stay in Volgograd. We will advise you the best restaurants, stores, night clubs as well as accompany you there. We'll take care of everything for what you worry about.
REQUEST A TOUR