Sightseeing city tour "Hero-city Volgograd"Bus tourWalking tourIndividual tourDuration 3-4 hoursDaily
Price: from 155 USD/1-3 pax
Sightseeing city tour "Hero-city Volgograd" with visit to the most significant sights and of the main war memorial "To the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad" at Mamayev Kurgan.
Flexible, private Volgograd sightseeing tour with your own personal driver-guide.
Sightseeing tour "Hero city Volgograd" with visit to historical and memorial complex "Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad" on Mamaev Kurgan will introduce guests to the main memorial sites and attractions located at the historical crossroads between Asia and Europe.
The main historical sights you will see during the tour:
- Central embankment behalf of the 62nd Army - the main gate of the city from the Volga.
- The Alley of Heroes - Volgograd Arbat Memorial Square:
- Square of fallen heroes
- Zero kilometer. All of the Volgograd roads start here
- Post number one, where Volgograd schoolchildren are on weekdays service in honor of the defenders of the city
- The Eternal Flame in the memory of Stalingrad
- Peace street – a symbol of rebirth of the city after the war.
- Pavlov's house - one of the bastions of the soldier's of Fame which on the pesonal map of German general Paulus was marked as fortress
- Lenin’s Square
- the ruins of the mill house
- Mamaev Kurgan (Hill) - the main height of Russia 102.0
- All Saints Church which was opened to the 60-year anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 in 2005 .
For first time visitors see all the major sights - Mamayev Kurgan, Alley of Heroes, Square of Fallen Heroes, Pavlov's house, Volga river enbankment, Lenin's Square, Mira street, Eternal Flame, Hall of Glory, All Saints Church, change of guards. Also visit the City, the original site of Volgograd, with the panoramic view from the top of Mamayev hill.
7 hours is recommended for an in-depth day with visits inside one or two of the most historic sights such as the panoramic museum "Stalingrad Battle", Rossoshka recociliation complex: Soviet and German soldiers. 3 hours recommended for a flexible, panoramic tour with photo stops.
The price includes:
- tour program;
- all entrance fees and taxes;
- transportation services (comfortable car with air conditioner);
- skilled guide-interpreter (English/other languages on request).
On request tour may include:
- Additional bus tour on the Volga hydro-electric station, where tourists can learn about the history of the greatest 20th century buildings, its purpose and work, see the floodgates, falling water and satellite city of Volgograd – Volzhsky.
- Additional sightseeing tour of the Volgograd "dancing" bridge.
Welcome to the sightseeing city tour of Volgograd.