Hero-City Volgograd Group Tour. WORLD CUP 2018Walking tour20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 June - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 July 2018, daily 10.00-15.00 (other dates on request)Group tour5 hours
Price: 5000 RUR/per person
Hero-City Volgograd Group Tour with English speaking guide. FIFA World Cup 2018
We are pleased to offer to take part in 5-hour sightseeing walking group tour of Volgograd during the World Cup 2018 with English speaking guide.
During this half-day tour starting from central train station from the famous fountain Children Roundelay you will visit all significant sights of the great city on Volga river. During this tour you will walk by the streets of resurrected from ashes of ruined city during the battle of Stalingrad, you will see dozens of memorials to defenders of Stalingrad and their mass graves as well, will enjoy the view of the Volga river from the highest point of the city and will see the biggest statue Motherland Calls at Mamai Hill.
- Memorial complex to the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad at Mamayev Kurgan
- Central Embankment named after 62nd Army defended city of Stalingrad in 1942-1943
- Vasiliy Chuikov street and the line of Stalingrad Front in the city
- The Obelisk to the heroes of Civil War and Eternal Flame to the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
- Memorial to the victims of air-raid of 23rd August 1942
- Yakov Pavlov’s House and the Square of Vladimir Lenin
- Ruined Flour Mill – left as as a reminder of the war (complex of the panorama-museum)
- Hall of Soldiers' Glory, Not a Step Backwards Memorial, Ruined Walls
- The Tomb of Vasily Zaitsev - the famous sniper of Stalingrad
- Underground Tram – the only one in Russia
- Embankment of the 62nd Army - the main gates to the city from the Volga
- The Alley of Heroes - Memorial Square & Post Number 1
- Square of Fallen Fighters Zero Kilometer
- Mira street – a symbol of rebirth of the city after the war
- All Saints Church which was opened to the 60-year anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War
- VOLGOGRAD ARENE WORLD CUP 2018 - football stadium
Duration of the tour is 4-5 hours.
The price includes:
The tour does not include visit to any museums.
- tour itinerary;
- skilled English speaking guide (other languages on request);
- all entrance tickets, taxes and fees.
Meeting point - Square of Central Train Station near the fountain Children Roundelay at 09.30.
The tour starts at 10.00 and ends at 15.00 at Mamaev Kurgan near the Stadium Volgograd Arena - just in 5-10 minutes walking from the stadium and entrance gates.
Matches in Volgograd during FIFA Football World Cup in Russia, 2018:
18 June 2018 ENGLAND-TUNISIA 2-1
22 June 2018 ICELAND-NIGERIA 0-2
25 June 2018, kick-off time 17.00 SAUDI ARABIA-EGYPT
28 June 2018, kick-off time 17.00 POLAND-JAPAN
Preliminary reservation of tour is compulsory. Please book the tour using the form REQUEST A TOUR below. The contact telephone numbers on the day of tour are +7 906 166 83 88, +7 927 510 21 05 or +7 (8442) 50-21-05.
Private tours of Volgograd during the period of World Cup 2018 could be orginised on request in following languages (available German, French, Italian, Spanish, English and Russian speaking guides).
REQUEST A TOUR