Excavation tour on Stalingrad battle fields1-7 days09-20 August 2017
Price: by request
Our Stalingrad excavation tours are provided during the Spring-Summer period and organized in cooperation with the local excavation searching club "Poisk" - Krasnooarmeyets (Red army man) squad.
All of the tours are legal. The searching club has all of the permissions from the government at the time of excavation. The squad has all necessary equipment for the excavation and exhumation of Soviet soldiers and officers were which fallen during the fightings under Stalingrad.
Excavations carried out outside the city within a radius of 10-80 km on battlefields of Stalingrad including Don steppe. Excavation is usually combined with a sightseeing tour of Volgograd.
All of the found remains of Soviet and German soldiers are buried in Mamaev Kurgan and Rossoshka on:
The next dates of participation in excavations on Stalingrad area since 09 until 20 August 2017
- 8 May - the end of the Great Patriotic War (was signed act of capitulation in Berlin);
- 22 June - the beginning of the Great Patriotic War (date of invasion to Soviet Union);
- 17 July - the beginning of the Battle for Stalingrad;
- 23 August - the most bloodiest air bombardment on Stalingrad (more than 40000 victims of civilians just for that day).
The price includes:
- transportation services;
- skilled guide-interpreter;
- all entrance tickets.
We also provide:
- Russian visa support (for free if the tour already ordered);
- Hotel reservations;
- Transportation services (airport-hotel-airport, railway station-hotel, or delivery from or to nearby towns etc);
3 steps to order one of our Stalingrad battlefield tours:
Our guides will take care you won't be lost. We provide constant support from meeting in airport, transportation, accommodation at the hotel, accompanied during the tour program, including the purchase of tickets to museums, etc., catering and other assistance during your stay in Volgograd. We will advise you the best restaurants, stores, night clubs as well as accompany you there. We'll take care of everything for what you worry about.
- Email your request for a tour;
- Specify the terms and the tour you would like to;
- Get the invitation and a hotel voucher from us to apply for Russian visa in the nearest consulate of Russia.
Join our Facebook Stalingrad Battlefield Tour page https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTour